- Donation of the House of Petrochemists as a gift to the city of Burgas;
- donation of a sports complex to promote the development of mass and professional sports in Burgas;
- donation of a hostel in Lazur residential quarter to Burgas municipality;
- renovation of school buildings and medical establishments in Burgas and Kameno;
- participation in the construction of churches in the villages of Ravnets and Tvarditsa;
- construction a sports field in Sarafovo residential quarter of Burgas;
- reconstruction of children playground in the northern part of the Burgas Marine gardens;
- assistance in road repairs in Burgas and Kameno municipalities.
LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas supports charity initiatives and projects, participates actively in the cultural life of Burgas and in the development of the educational infrastructure.
Over the last 9 years the enterprise has spent more than 25 mln BGN on charity.
- Cycling city — modern city mobility model;
- Cultural and historic heritage of St Anastasia island and Burgas city — attractive and competitive tourist destination;
- Archeologic excavations of the site "Aqua Calide Thermopolis".
A number of charity campaigns were supported by LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas: Bulgarian Christmas, training of guide dogs for blind people (together with Eyes on Four Paws fund), a charity action for disabled people in Burgas, aid for SOS-children villages, International poetry festival "Slavic embrace" and many others.